Sunday, September 16, 2007

Garageband.com contacted me the other day with an email warning me that, if I did not update my artiste page there within 15 days, my site would be deleted. I only check my emails once a month or so nowadays (after all, I don't have another album scheduled for release until 11/11/2012) so by the time I responded the page was already removed.

I had actually forgotten about this site, so normally this would be no loss as I've already got plenty of my songs available online all over the map. BUT just for giggles, I restored my page so head on over and help to bloat my stats with a couple of lovely downloads of songs that I posted. (I have been told that there is no better song to wake up to on a Sunday morning than "Church". But I ain't one to gossip, so you didn't hear it from me.)

Click here and listen, Pilgrim