Monday, May 19, 2008

NOW I CAN CORRUPT YOUR MUSICAL TASTES AS WELL

I've done it! I've finally joined the swelling ranks of net denizens who want to force their musical tastes on you through the miracle of streaming digital audio!

See the lil' gizmo over on the top right side of this page? That thar is a streaming "radio station" based solely on the approximately 1800 tracks of various free form crap I have loaded onto my (brand name refused because I don't want to get trapped into any fake viral marketing) audio player! (Think I'm kidding? I even lost the goofy white earbuds from the day I started using it! No sorry, Steve, you can't turn my ass into a walking billboard, brother!)

Here's the scoop, Pilgrim: in that lil' right corner of the player (the arrow square thing next to the "view profile" sign) you can open the player into its own little window and won't have to feel embarrassed when one of your goofy ass trendy friends walks by your laptop and sneers "Ew! What are you reading HIM for?" So open it up, blast my favorite all time hit parade of bands from all over the musical map, scare you boss, family, neighbors, etc. and yeah!