Thursday, October 02, 2008

DAMN! I MISSED REVEREND BILLY!

Yeah, I decided to stay home and watched the Vice Presidential debate. And admittedly, Sarah Palin's performance was much more bizarre than Reverend Billy, and strangely, Palin was almost as funny, though devoid of actual facts, and very tragic in comparison. And besides, although I suppose that it would have been nice to have shown my support in person, the good Reverend would have been preaching to the choir anyway. I will be sure to catch him in the future, since I have a feeling that he's just starting to catch his good sailing wind in terms of getting his message across to the public at this point.

However, Pilgrim, as penance (and to demonstrate what you have missed down on 16th and Broadway as well,) I am embedding the full length version of What Would Jesus Buy? on my humble lil' blog for you to enjoy. Watch, Pilgrim, and then go and binge spend no more.