Friday, July 03, 2009

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN: THE GLORIOUS MESS THAT WAS INDUCORE.

My former associate in Inducore, Schizm Murphy, has been bugging me for the past year to put a video clip from the, ahem, good old days on You Tube for about the past year or so. Every other email he's been sending me has been something like, "So? When's Inducore going up on You Tube? Huh? Huh? When?"

Okey doke, Mr. Murphy, you've finally gotten your wish. This is a clip of Inducore from 1987 or so in somebody's house in the 'burbs of Sacramento, with the legendary Joey Lucifer (RIP) behind the camera. Joey had a camera for a spell and had also taped the early version of Dead Sam Club at the time. Though Inducore was pretty much toast at this point, it was decided to tape some tunes just for posterity's sake.

So here, in gloriously off-tracked audio on badly damaged twenty two year old VHS tape, is the one and only Inducore. (Mr. Murphy claims to subscribe to my blog, so I'm not even going to email to let him know it's up.)

By the way, who was the skinny douchebag in the "Bob" Dobbs shirt? I remember seeing him back in the time, but the name escapes me...