Tuesday, August 19, 2008

THE MUNDANE MONTH OF BLOGGING™ - DAY 19



God damn, what a fuckin' beautiful day it was today! The sun was shining, yet the temperature was down to about 80 and there was a pleasant breeze in the air. It was a great day to get out and enjoy the world.

Unfortunately, I had to work today, so I couldn't really do that. But when I got home, in between eating dinner and Telecaster Therapy, it was also a great day to pass out for about a half hour or so. I didn't even have to run the air conditioning today, although I ran the fans to kind of de-stuffify the air a little. I would open the windows, but since I live on the ground floor and I'm old and senile, I'd probably forget to close them and regret it later when some crackhead is standing in my living room and I'd have to stab somebody. But still, being old also justifies my need to take naps. And it's like I've always said, the best way to escape the cares of the world is to fall asleep for a while. Nah, I've never always said that, I made that shit up and wrote it down just now.



(IMPORTANT NOTE OF GUIDANCE: This post is but one in a series called THE MUNDANE MONTH OF BLOGGING™. For those of you who are scratching your head right now and saying to yourselves, "What the fuck is he trying to prove?", Click Here, Pilgrim)