Wednesday, August 20, 2008

THE MUNDANE MONTH OF BLOGGING™ - DAY 20



Ah, toast. Is there anyone out there who doesn't like an occasional slice of bread all burned to shit to some degree or another, and smeared with a favorite topping of one sort or other? Well, I tend to have four of 'em for breakfast at least once or twice a week.



The only thing I don't particularly like about toast in the morning is that it tends to be pretty labor intensive, and that can be a real time eater on a workday. I usually like my toast fix on a Sunday, but because I like to buy whole loaves of bread that get stale if I don't eat them within 5 days or so, I usually squeeze in one morning of toast during the week. There sure is something satisfying about a buttered load of toast with my morning coffee. Makes you feel like you almost cooked a meal or something.



(IMPORTANT NOTE OF GUIDANCE: This post is but one in a series called THE MUNDANE MONTH OF BLOGGING™. For those of you who are scratching your head right now and saying to yourselves, "What the fuck is he trying to prove?", Click Here, Pilgrim)