Monday, August 25, 2008

THE MUNDANE MONTH OF BLOGGING™ - DAY 25



After my "early" Monday (less than two hours of overtime) I took a stroll over to the Sacramento Natural Foods Co-Op. I usually don't shop there very often except for some odds and ends, and in this case, I was running out of my supply of bath soap and they're the only store near where I live that sells Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap ("All-One!")



Of course, I use Dr. Bronner's not only for the fact that it's all natural and not only does a great job as a bath soap, but also I'm greatly impressed by the fact that its inventor was completely fuckin' nuts, coupled with the fact that over two million bottles are put out by four or five people with like, no automation. On top of those reasons, someone I used to work with put it best when she mentioned that one advantage to using Dr. Bronner's was that it's nice to have something to read in the shower.



(IMPORTANT NOTE OF GUIDANCE: This post is but one in a series called THE MUNDANE MONTH OF BLOGGING™. For those of you who are scratching your head right now and saying to yourselves, "What the fuck is he trying to prove?", Click Here, Pilgrim)